Campground Open All Year
Please call for reservations between November 1st and April 30th
$10.00 Cancellation Fee. No Refund 7 Days Prior to Check-In
Buffalo Valley RV Park & Campground
2590 Guss Road
Duluth, MN 55810
- NO ATVS ALLOWED IN CAMPGROUND!
- Open for camping all year!
- Water & electric hookups (30/50 amp service).
- 70 foot plus... Pull thru areas available.
- Fire pits (firewood for sale).
- Areas for tent set ups.
- Pavilion available for gatherings/meetings.
- Miles of hiking and biking, we're located on the Munger State Trail and connected to the Jay Cooke State Park & Trail System.
- Golf - 1/2 mile away.
- Horseshoe pits and volleyball.
- On and off sale beer and ice.
- No bottles allowed in campground.
- New seasonal shower room with handicap accessibility.
- Restrooms and outdoor toilets.
- Sewers and sanitary dumps.
- Pets allowed (leash law applies).
- Three 300' fenced-in softball fields.
- Designated camping for softball players.
Buffalo House is located just 10 minutes from Duluth!
Click here to visit visitduluth.com for a full listing of area events.
2017 Camping Prices (Tax included):
Full Hookup, 50 amp (water, sewer, electric
Full Hookup, 30 amp (water, sewer, electric)
|Tents (per tent)||$32.00|
Monthly Camping Full Hookups
$600.00 + Electricity
Check out our seasonal shower room!
We have a very large clean shower room for our campers!
We look forward to serving you!
For more information call us at:
Fax: (218) 624-8336
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org