Welcome to Buffalo Valley!
A little wilderness only ten minutes south of Duluth!
Full Restaurant and Bar
- Sports complex with three 300' fenced-in softball fields.
- Multi-level outside deck dining.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Volleyball, broomball and boot hockey.
- Full RV hook-up, parking and campground.
- Banquet facilities with Bison Hall and Buffalo Junction.
- Miles of biking, hiking and snowmobiling on the Munger State Trail and Jay Cooke State Park.
- Golf - 1/2 mile away.
- New seasonal shower room - restrooms.
- Handicap accessible.
- Off-sale beer and ice.
- Concession stand for softball.
- Pets allowed (leash laws apply).
Open Monday - Friday at 11:00 a.m.
Open Saturday - Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Phone Reservations: (218) 590-8774
We do not take reservations until April 1st. Please do not call the bar for camping reservations.
We look forward to serving you!
For more information call us at:
Bar & Restaurant (218) 624-9901
Camping (218) 628-7019
Softball & Boot Hockey (218) 590-2749
Volleyball (218) 393-1211
Fax: (218) 624-8336
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|M-Fri||11:00 a.m.||1:00 a.m.|
|Sat-Sun||9:00 a.m.||1:00 a.m.|
|M-Th||11:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Fri||11:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Sun||9:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|