There is always something to do a the Buffalo House!
Sign up for Broomball and Boot Hockey Leagues Today!
03 | Duluth Superior Pride Festival
05 | Duluth AFL-CIO Labor Day Picnic
10 | Lake Superior Harvest Festival
16-18 | Duluth Hot Air Balloon Festival
16-18 | Craft Brew Village
17 | Kiwanis Family Kite Fly
18 | End of Bayfront Summer Schedule
A little wilderness only ten minutes south of Duluth!
Full Restaurant and Bar
- Sports complex with three 300' fenced-in softball fields.
- Multi-level outside deck dining.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Volleyball, broomball and boot hockey.
- Full RV hook-up, parking and campground.
- Banquet facilities with Bison Hall and Buffalo Junction.
- Miles of biking, hiking and snowmobiling on the Munger State Trail and Jay Cooke State Park.
- Golf - 1/2 mile away.
- New seasonal shower room - restrooms.
- Handicap accessible.
- Off-sale beer and ice.
- Concession stand for softball.
- Pets allowed (leash laws apply).
Open Monday - Friday at 11:00 a.m.
Open Saturday - Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Camping Season is Here!
We have a beautiful wooded campground with large sites! Get away for the weekend at Buffalo Valley!
We look forward to serving you!
more information call us at:
Bar & Restaurant (218) 624-9901
Camping (218) 590-8774
Softball (218) 590-8774
Boot Hockey (218)590-2749 Volleyball (218) 393-1211
Fax: (218) 624-8336
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|M-Fri||11:00 a.m.||1:00 a.m.|
|Sat-Sun||9:00 a.m.||1:00 a.m.|
|M-Th||11:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Fri||11:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|Sun||9:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|Sun||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|